Lifeline is a true US family-owned company, with roots deep in the soil of U.S defense. In fact, the company started producing lead-acid batteries over More than three decades ago.
The RV and marine industry got some reliable battery from this company. Therefore, Lifeline Marine GPL-4CT AGM Battery is one of the finest masterpieces of them.
However, it is a 6 volts AGM battery. On the other hand, it works well with RV, solar applicants, and marine. In this lifeline GPL-4ct review, we will discuss some important features and specifications of this battery. Furthermore, we added the tip to maintain it for long use. So stay along.
A Little Background of lifeline GPL-4ct Battery
The AGM battery was developed in 1985. It was designed for military aircraft. The prime consideration for design it was for weight, reliability, power, and reliability. Thus, the most important benefit is that it doesn’t need any maintenance or watering. At the same time, the battery is sealed. Technically, it is a lead-acid battery. The AGM battery charges more than 20 percent faster.
- Voltage: 6 Volts
- Amp. Hrs. 20 Hr Rate: 220
- Minutes of Discharge @ 25 Amps - 492
Specification at a Glance
- CCA: 1095 @ 68° / 925 @ 32° / 750 @ 0°
- Voltage: 6 voltages
- Item Weight: 66 pound
- Item dimension: 10.28 x 7.06 x 9.92 in
- Reserve Capacity.
- @ 25 Amps – 492
- @ 15 Amps – 856
- @ 8 Amps – 1692
- Bulk Charge Voltage: 7.10 – 7.30 V
- Float Voltage: 6.55 – 6.70 V
- Enclosure: ABS Plastic
LIFELINE GPL-4CT 6V MARINE AGM BATTERY
Top 5 Lifeline Battery On Amazon(This Month)
For Whom Lifeline Marine GPL-4CT AGM Battery Designed
As the name indicates, this battery is specially designed as a marine battery. However, it stands for multipurpose. People who are looking for high performance, industry-leading battery at a modest price this one are perfect for them.T
- It is Suitable for Solar applications.
- If you are looking for a battery with an updated technology this one is a perfect choice.
- Perfect choice for your RV.
- It is for those who want something reliable at a reasonable price.
- Need minimal maintenance.
- CCA rating is high up to 710.
- The price range is quite Affordable.
- It is useful for both Float and Cycle Use.
- It is Spill Proof/ Leak Proof.
- Impressive 2 percent industrial leading with self-discharge rate at 77°F.
- Without any technical support.
- You can’t fold it.
- It is pretty bulky
The Noteworthy Feature of Lifeline Marine GPL-4CT AGM Battery Review
Lifeline AGM batteries review will be incomplete without mentioning its awesome features. It pretty obvious that you want to make sure the battery has all required feature. Thus, the Company never compromise with the quality. Let’s see, some remarkable features of this 6v AGM deep cycle battery.
The very first feature we like to introduce is it is U.S. Mil-Spec certified. So far it can endure severe vibration and shock. Thus, it works great from extreme heat to polar ice. However, Mil-Spec is a military standard by the U.S. Department of Defense. Furthermore, Mil-Spec is approved when the item meets a certain requirement.
The next noticeable feature we like to introduce is its unrivaled safety feature. Not only that, it gives incomparable safety if it has over-charging situations. Not only that, it produces below 2 percent hydrogen gas by volume. Point to be noted, 4.1 percent is needed for flammability in the air.
Impressive Discharge Rate
Lifeline gives nearly 1,000 cycles at the discharge rate of 50 percent. Thus, the rate is crucially higher than the wet cell. On the other hand, the gel battery provides nearly 300 to 450 cycles. Another feature we like most is its faster recharge rate.
Another great feature of this Lifeline AGMs is its longer lifespan. Thus, the typical lifespan of this battery is 5 to 8 years. If you can maintain it properly, it can last up to 10 years. However, this range is quite higher than any other competitor.
No Sulfuric Acid Leaks
Where most of the battery is made up of the sulphuric acid solution, this battery is out of it. Sulphuric acid is highly toxic as well as corrosive. Therefore, you don’t have to handle the leaking problem. That means more power in the same space. However, keep in mind; sulfuric acid leaks need extreme care for safety reasons. Meanwhile, the sulfuric acid battery has to keep away from pet and children. So this no acid clean up feature is surely a big advantage.
Amazing Warranty Offer
Lifeline offers one of the excellent offers in the industry right now. It comes with a one-year free replacement. At the same time, it comes with a 5-year pro-rated replacement. Besides this, the company is a reputed position. Thus, Lifeline serves its batteries as OEM over the U.S. as well as international companies. On the other hand, Lifeline never compromises quality.
let’s watch a video review on Lifeline GPL-4CT 6v battery
- Never leave or store your batteries in a position 80 percent charge.
- If you use it without charge on a repeated basis, this won’t last more than two or three years.
- If is show the loss of capacity signs, don’t fret.
- Equalized the battery more often. However, it’s a great recovery tool.
Frequently Asked Questions For Lifeline Battery
- Question: Does it come with a company warranty?
Answer: Yes, Lifeline gives a one-year replacement. At the same time, it comes with a five-year pro-rated warranty.
- Question: Do I have to use an inverter?
Answer: For best use, we recommended an inverter with the battery.
- Question: What can you run of this battery?
Answer: It is a multipurpose battery. You can run Microwave, TVs, vacuum household style and a lot of light.
Alternative /similar product
Still not satisfied with this one? Want to look something relevant? Don’t worry. The market is flooded with lots of batteries which give a great performance. So let’s see some other option. Have a look.
1.DieHard 38232 Advanced Gold AGM Battery
- 20X more vibration protection safeguards battery performance over time, 2X the cycle life extends the performance and life (compared to convention lead acid batteries)
- BCI Gp 34, CCA 775, RC 120 minutes, 55 AH rating
- Spill proof design provides added protection for sophisticated electronic equipment
If you are on tight budget, still want the same quality of that Lifeline battery then this one will be great for you. It spills prove battery, gives added protection. This safeguard battery gives 20X more vibration protection. More about on Diehard 38232 Advanced Gold AGM Battery.
2.Odyssey PC680 Battery
- 170 CCA; Better warranty: Limited 2-year full replacement warranty, not pro rata; Longer service life: With 3-10 years of service life, ODYSSEY batteries save consumers time, money, and aggravation
- Longer cycle life: 70 percentage longer cycle life compared to conventional deep cycle batteries, up to 400 cycles at 80 percentage depth of discharge- high stable voltage for longer periods of time
- Faster recharge: The highest recharge efficiency of any sealed lead battery on the market, capable of 100 percentage recharge in 4 - 6 hours; Mounting flexibility: Non-spillable design
The very first thing we liked about this product is its long life cycle. Beside this, it got the highest recharge efficiency. Rather than this feature, this battery is Vibration resistant. With almost 16 pounds, it is pretty lightweight.If you want to chose another Odyssey Battery, you also read Odyssey 34M-PC1500ST Battery review.
3.Mighty Max Battery 10 Watt Polycrystalline Solar Panel Charger
- MLS-10WP is 12v 10 watt polycrystaline solar panel
- Dimensions: 13.75 inches x 10 inches x .75 inches. Pre drilled diodes in junction box and a pair of 6.5 foot cables with alligator clips already attached to the panel
- Strong aluminum frame and high efficiency solar cells bade on photvoltaic technology
This battery is perfect as a Solar Panel Charge. Thus, its smart looking appearance will not take enough space. However, this 12 volts battery is just awesome for RVs and other power.
When it comes to picking the best AMG battery for marine, we always recommend Lifeline Marine 6 volt battery deep cycle. We assure you Lifeline always maintain quality. That’s why they are the market leader for over three decades.
However, it’s an amazing battery with the longest lifespan. Besides this, it’s a heavy-duty, versatile power battery. Point to be noted, never leave your battery below 80 percent charge. We hope you enjoyed our article and it will be helpful on your next buy. To wrap this lifeline gpl-4ct review up, we could say it is one of the Lifeline batteries on the market right now. Thanks for being with us.
Last update on 2021-06-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API