Was your wife babysitting the grandkids and one of them turned one or two lights without notice? And the battery of her nose-in parked car just about your wife is to leave, just clicked and then nothing? Or was it your daughter’s car sat in the garage on a freezing day and she had to go to college next week?
It is for such scenarios, it gets valuable getting yourself the best mini jump-starter. Nothing beats the satisfaction of owning the best car battery jumper box. There are many reviews and comparisons but the NOCO GB70 review will tell you why it is the market-best.
The GB70 is an easy-storing unit with the looks and feels of the quality unit it is. While packed together each part has its place in one small package, that once fully charged, makes the lithium-ion jump-starter battery perform up to 40 uses while at the same time, its ultra-safe technology secures the device from polarity reverse, overheating, and even overcharging being spark and mistake proof.
Going by the size this heavy-duty jump-starter power up high-displacement gas and diesel engines matching its design for the peak-current draw of 2000amp 12-volt that jump-start diesel engines of up to the capacity of 6.0-liters as well as 8.0-liter petrol engines.
The big beast GB70 is for 12V lead-acid batteries where much smaller batteries can be worked despite its size because the vehicle will draw required current only.
For professional use, the battery clamps have strong crocodile jaws and 400 lumens LED flashlight on one end providing a handy camp-light option for times under-bonnet work requires some illumination.
The built-in LED light comes seven different modes where low, medium, and high, strobe, and SOS are also listed to ensure possible roadside danger prevention. Continuous runtime with up to 6-hours makes sure the Noco GB70 is not dying at the time when you need it the most. But when carrying this compact and lightweight unit for safety, the GB70 will remarkably hold a full charge for over a year.
WHY Noco GB70 Charger IS A TOP PICK?
- Compared to the weight of 2.3kg, and the size of 185mm in width, 315mm in length, and 92.5mm in height, NOCO GB70 jump-starter has managed to jam high technology with too much power inside.
- The NOCO GB70 is technically a 2000amp 12-volt jump-starter capable of jump-starting diesel engines (up to 6.0 liters) and petrol engines (up to 8.0-litre) as well.
- Along with the usual engineered protection against polarity reverse, sparks, overheating as well as, overcharging, GB70 has propensities for 40 jump-starts per charge while the highlighted operating range is claimed between -30°C and +50°C temperature.
- The recharging time of Noco GB70 2000amp 12-volt jump-starter is between 2-3 hours from 12 volts and can also be charged through the USB.
- The portable GB70 contains a USB port and has an included 12V plug, to provide personal electronic device charging while being rugged enough to power tire pumps, inverters, camp lighting, and chargers remotely through the 12V power outlet.
- On top of all why questions- is light with seven modes and 400 Lumens of output production including 2 emergency-flashing modes and 1-strobe mode.
- Start Dead Batteries - Safely jump start a dead car battery in seconds with this compact, yet powerful, 2000-amp portable lithium car battery jump starter pack - up to 40 jump starts on a single charge - and rated for gasoline engines up to 8 liters and diesel engines up to 6 liters.
- UltraSafe - Safe and easy to use car battery jump starter pack without the worry of incorrect connections or sparks. Safely connect to any 12-volt automotive car battery with our mistake-proof design featuring spark-proof technology and reverse polarity protection.
- Multi-Function - It's a car jump starter, portable power bank, LED flashlight, and 12-volt portable power. Recharge smartphones, tablets, and other USB devices. It's easily rechargeable from any powered USB port in 6 hours at 2.1-amps. An integrated 400-lumen LED flashlight with seven light modes, including emergency strobe and SOS. Plus, a 12-volt, 15-amp outport port for powering any 12VDC devices, like tire inflators, inverters and more.
- Lighter with carrying ease
- Multifunctional and compatible
- Provides consistent performance.
- Renders 40 boosts max once charged.
- A 2000 peak-amps charging capacity.
- A 400-lumen system has 7 modes.
- Simple interface with LED-display.
- Charges 3 times faster.
- Operates in temperature as low as -30°F.
- Could be relatively costly.
- Device charging drains it quickly.
Top 10 Noco Booster On Amazon(This Month)
Noteworthy features of NOCO GB70 Charger
- Ultra-secure and mistake-proof NOCO Genius GB70 is a lithium-ion jump-starter that makes boosting batteries easy for even someone with zero technical understanding.
- Super powerful rating of 2000 amp- peak is hands down for diesel engines up to 6 liters gas engines up to 8 liters.
- On a single charge, renders a max of 40 jump-starts to most batteries even at extreme temperatures of -30°C.
- Included manual override functionality serves to boost a battery discharged down to 0-volts.
- The 2.1A USB built-in output recharges personal electronics and 12V DC attachment power 12-Volts devices like power inverters.
- A built-in 400-lumen ultra-illuminated 8-LED flashlight is designed with 7 light modes that include SOS and emergency strobe.
- High-density NOCO Element lithium-ion battery covers over 1000 recharge cycles and holds its charge for up to 1 year.
- Compressed and lightweight power unit with easy storing ability recharges fast from zero to jump-start ready in about 15 minutes.
Frequently Ask Question about NOCO GB70 Review
Q: What happens if the clamps touch together?
A: Nothing, there will be zero sparks and hence, it is completely safe. Noco GB70 has built-in sensors for preventing power deliverance to anything unless a battery is detected.
Q: What happens if you connect to a battery backward?
A: This is called the reverse polarity where the error LED will be illuminated only without any sparks at all. It is perfectly safe unless the battery is properly connected, GB70 will not deliver power.
Q: How do I charge Noco GB70?
A: This should come with 12V cables for making use of the cigarette lighter/power port to charge it in vehicles besides a micro-USB cable for using a powered USB port for charging it. This second cable has usability with computers/laptops with USB connections, AC power adapters, car charger ports, etc.
Q: How does Noco GB70 work?
A: Press down the Power Button of GB70 to begin the jump-starting process after all necessary connections are made and the vehicle’s power loads are switched off. For indicating properly functioning LEDs all LEDs will flash. The White LED should illuminate to indicate a proper connection to the battery and to tell you that it is ready. If starting your vehicle does not immediately start it means the GB70 is required to be connected for a max of 30 seconds before starting. Remove the GB40 and the battery clamps once the vehicle has been started. However, only attempt up to 5 back-to-back jump-starts within a short span of 15 minutes and try again after a break of 15 minutes.
Q: Does Noco GB70 charge battery?
A: No, Noco GB70 is a jump-starter and not a battery charger so it will not serve the purpose.
Q: Where to buy Noco GB40?
A: Always purchase NOCO products directly from the manufacturer and trusted resellers. There are trusted resellers around the world that have been doing the work for over 100 years.
You can also read Noco GB40 Booster.
The NOCO Boost HD GB70 is remarkably one of the strongest lithium jump-starters. It will assure the value for your hard-earned money because it might relatively be initially less affordable.
However, to avoid swindling, the smartness is having it bought from renowned sellers. No one likes to face the hassle and frustration associated with the mid-journey vehicle battery issues.
While on a quest for a jump-starter that is compact, has easy using-ability, and yet efficient, the Noco GB70 is a good catch worth considering. Nonetheless, you must have an open-mind to parcel out the tag of rich-price for this portable little versatile jump-starter.
Last update on 2021-06-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API