The NOCO GB150 certainly achieved its top position in the review of portable boosters among all battery jump-starters in the market. This all-in-one booster pack is a great addition that easily fits under the car seat or glovebox compartments. Because no one is fond of the idea to be stuck on the roadside with a dead car battery.
Scratching through the review of NOCO GB150 in search of questions like why you should buy it and if it will benefit you? Its versatility starts with jump-starting to recharging mobile devices.
This NOCO GB150 review guide has some top features that you must read to know. While one
can barely be over-prepared for crisis or emergencies, this lithium booster pack NOCO GB150 will tell you why having this jump-starter in your trunk is a good thing.
NOCO GB150 is a sturdy alternative to the typical jump-starting approaches for getting it
running again easily. The multi-function battery jump-starter also acts as a LED flashlight, a 12- volt portable power, and a portable power bank. It weighs nearly 7.5 pounds while measuring 12-inches in length by 7.3-inches in width and 2.7-inches in thickness being large and robust. The lithium battery is rated at 4000 peak-amps and this amount of power can easily charge up to 10Liter Gasoline and Diesel engines both and that too, 80 times on a single charge.
This powerful unit can charge other devices as well through the additional ports although it seems a bit bigger than regular power banks. It features efficient use of 15amp out-port to power 12VDC devices like inverters. All these versatilities and it manages to be recharged in as little as 6 hours through any 2.1 amps rated powered USB devices. There are seven light modes along with powerful wash light that integrated 500-lumen LED flashlight allows to be useful for any emergency at night times.
WHY Noco GB150 Charger IS A TOP PICK?
- Faces zero problem starting huge diesel engines even past the capacity of 10-liter hinting its remarkable performance suiting larger trucks.
- NOCO GB150 has an exemplary light system built into their case where the flashlight is both bright and very wide-angle, enough to have an entire engine bay light up beside its 6-settings: 3-light intensity levels, blink, strobe, and SOS modes.
- The 12v charging cord allows charging on the go where the starter can be plugged right into the car once the car battery is at full capacity.
- The USB power outlet and a 12-volt outlet ensures all sorts of devices can be recharged particularly when camping as a great alternative to charging from a vehicle.
- Start Dead Batteries - Safely jump start a dead car battery in seconds with this compact, yet powerful, 3000-amp portable lithium car battery jump starter pack - up to 40 jump starts on a single charge - and rated for gasoline and diesel engines up to 10 liters.
- UltraSafe - Safe and easy to use car battery jump starter pack without the worry of incorrect connections or sparks. Safely connect to any 12-volt automotive car battery with our mistake-proof design featuring spark-proof technology and reverse polarity protection.
- Multi-Function - It's a car jump starter, portable power bank, LED flashlight, and 12-volt portable power. Recharge smartphones, tablets, and other USB devices. It's easily rechargeable from any powered USB port in 6 hours at 2.1-amps. An integrated 500-lumen LED flashlight with seven light modes, including emergency strobe and SOS. Plus, a 12-volt, 15-amp outport port for powering any 12VDC devices, like tire inflators, inverters and more.
- Small-sized yet powerful.
- Handy and relatively compact.
- The bright flashlight is wide-angled.
- Installed system display errors.
- Renders 80 boosts per charge.
- Compatible with diesel engines.
- Serves 12-volt lead-acid only.
- Large and relatively heavy.
Top 10 Noco Booster On Amazon(This Month)
Noteworthy features of NOCO GB150 Charger
- The portable lithium-ion GB150 battery jump-starter unit delivers 4,000-amps (22,500 Joules J3S) to boost a dead battery in seconds that on a single charge, renders a maximum of 80 jump-starts.
- The ultra-safe and mistake-proof design come from its spark-proof technology and polarity reverse protection and the patented safety tech allows safe connection to any battery being easy to use for anyone.
- The compact and powerful lithium jump-starter is engineered for cars, boats, SUVs, RVs, trucks, and others with both gas and diesel engines up to the capacity of over 10 liters.
- On a single charge, GB150 can render as many as 80 jump-starts with its internal 88 Watt-Hour Lithium-Ion battery.
- Doubles as a portable recharging power source with 2.1A USB charging port for USB devices: a smartphone, headphones, tablet, cameras, Bluetooth speakers, gadgets, and more up to 6 recharges.
- The powerful battery booster also powers 12-volt devices like a power inverter, air inflators for tires, and much more at any place.
- The Built-in rechargeable lithium LED 500 Lumen ultra-bright flashlight features 7 different flash modes including emergency light and SOS, advanced illumination assists on the roadside.
- These ultra-powerful compact starters feature digital read-out for precise information handout, integrated volt-meter to read the battery voltage, and heavy-gauge cables and clamps to live up to its potential.
- The lithium-ion powered unit has an operating temperature between -30°C and +50°C and a charging temperature between – 0°C and +40°C.
Frequently Ask Question about NOCO GB150 Review
Q: How do you charge a NOCO GB150?
A: For charging the NOCO GB150, you need to connect the USB-IN port using the USB
charging cable (included) to a powered USB port. It can be an AC adapter, laptop, car charger, and such. To ensure efficient and safe charging, the port of USB-IN is rated at 2.1-Amps to protect the internal lithium battery.
Q: How long will the NOCO GB150 hold a charge?
A: While it can charge in 3-hours at 2.1A of current at the max, for a year or longer, 75% of each charge can be held.
Q: How much does it take to jumpstart a car?
A: The car-size besides the engine capacity decides that mostly. For start-ups, most cars may
need around 400 amps that SUVs, smaller pick-up trucks, and such vehicles find the amps
enough. However, for vans or trucks that are full-sized, they require as much as 1000 amps. An engine in colder temperature is rather harder to start. For this reason, you need a jump-starter with more than average power so even if you are living somewhere in harsh winters, it is helpful. It promises no damage however since the starter does not allow more power than what the battery simply draws.
Q: How does NOCO GB150 work?
A: The extremely safe jump-starter has easy using-ability for times when your car will not start. Even if your battery is weak, the boost-starter can jump-start your flat vehicle safely in seconds. There is the main power button for turning the unit on/off and afterward, the power indicator will be illuminated. The battery level indicator should display the internal battery’s current charge- level when the unit is on and tell you about the remaining power. It is the 12-volt Out-port connection that should be used for jump-starting along with the manual override button. This button is an advanced tool to be utilized only in very special emergencies. However, getting started is rather an easy process where you just need to plug-in the clamps and that about it.
Q: Do I have to disconnect any cables for using NOCO GB150?
A: No. Direct connection is allowed firstly to the positive post and then to the negative.
Q: Can NOCO GB150 recharge my branded smartphone?
A: Yes, certainly. It has the functionality to recharge all smartphone generations that are market- available and also gadgets like tablets, music players, watches, HD action cameras, wireless speakers, etc.
Q: Does NOCO GB150 charge battery?
A: The GB150 is a jump-starter for times when a vehicle needs a jump. If you are looking to
charge or maintain your car-battery, the GB150 cannot fulfill this purpose. However, you can utilize this to charge other portable devices with the help of its additional ports, like the iPhone, tablets, or camera, etc.
Q: Where to buy NOCO GB150?
A: You can buy NOCO GB150 jump-starter from any trusted reseller and also on Amazon and
other online markets.
The amount of power the jump-starter NOCO GB150 has is impressive because of being able to jump-start heavy vehicles and also, motorhomes. The most powerful portable jump-starter enables an instant capability of car start-up along with the ability to even start a 10-liter diesel engine. It paves to the reputation of the right jump-starter for you compared to other cheaper units. It is quite well-worth equating the price for the amount of power it renders. The battery life is enormous that lasts up to one year despite the compact size the NOCO GB150 comes in.
If you find our guide for NOCO GB150 review convincing enough to purchase this lithium-ion best jump-starter today, you may proceed because it does not only ensure a smooth ride for yourself but also help anyone on the roadside or even in a campground regardless of size their vehicle. You barely have to worry anymore about your vehicle giving up in between because of the easy storing ability keeps it on hand to rescue you from emergencies and trouble reaching your home. You are looking for a good review-product and the NOCO GB150 being a howling jump-starter aligns with its value.
Last update on 2021-06-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API